The DTS is an intense discipleship course inviting you to deepen your walk with the Lord and make an impact on this generation. It is a prerequesite for all future training schools and joining staff with Youth With A Mission (YWAM).
The DTS consists of three months learning at our campus in Adams, TN and three months of outreach. Cross-cultural exposure and global awareness are a special emphases throughout the course. As you grow in your relationship with God and others, you will also be increasingly equipped to reach current and future generations answering the call to ‘go into all the world and disciple all nations’ (Matthew 28:19).
For the first three months, you have the opportunity to seek God as you are exposed to insightful teaching from weekly speakers and live in community with other staff and students.
- The Character of God
- Relationship with God and others
- The Power of Forgiveness
- Development of Your Christian Character
- Bible Study, Prayer and Spiritual Warfare
- Learning God’s Will for Your Life
- Sharing Your Faith
- And many more…
Gather Your Tools
Through discussion and application, you will be challenged to use what you learn each week. Some of the avenues available for doing this include –
- Service projects
- Corporate worship
- Practical steps in relationships
- Daily personal time with the Lord
- Mobilizing others for involvement
- Intercession for others
- And many more…
Three months of outreach will challenge you to trust God’s character, provision, and love in ways unique to your setting and journey. The first phase is the lecture phase at our base in Adams, TN and the second part is the outreach, cost varies for outreach based on location of trip. Applicants must be 18 years or older, or a high school graduate.
September 27, 2015 – March 26, 2016
February 21, 2016 – August 13, 2016
- Lecture Phase: $3290.00 (Covers tuition, housing, and meals.)
- There will be an additional cost for a conference we will be attending. Approximate cost: $300
- Outreach: Cost varies with location. Typically these trips are between $4,000-$5,000 (covers airfare, housing, food and travel in country)
Must be 18 years or older, or a high school graduate.